Effective day: September 18, 2018
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
This program uses log files in which we store information collected in an automated manner during user visits.
The information is processed automatically and collected exclusively in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the applicable laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the extension or to cause damage to other users or in any case of harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the application and its users.
The information collected could be the following:
- IP address;
- type of browser and the parameters of the device used to install the extension;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of the installation;
- the web page where the visitor is coming from (referral);
- number of clicks;
- Data voluntarily provided by the user.
It is possible to enter the following data:
- Multiple mail addresses
If the user provides personal data of third parties, the user must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the data processing as described in this statement.
Minors cannot give any kind of personal information.
Purpose of data processing
The data provided voluntarily and therefore in a non-automated manner will be used exclusively for the provision of the service requested by the user.
Storage time of voluntarily provided data
The storage time of voluntarily provided data is 24 months.
It is possible to ask the cancellation of personal data at any time before the end of the 24 months.
Place of data processing
The collected data are processed at TransTec Services S.r.l. headquarters (Via Cornelia 498, 00166, Rome, Italy). TransTec Services S.r.l. is the data controller.
We will never share or sell personal data to third parties.
This policy may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the utmost clarity on his own web pages.
According to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the user can exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- Know the origin of the data;
- Receive intelligible communication about the data;
- Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- The right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- Exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
Requests should be sent to the Data Controller via the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The App does use third party services that may collect information about your device. Please, read the App
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the App we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the App when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics. For more information read the below terms: https://fabric.io/terms
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used;
- We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf;
- However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
The Brochesia app, to work, need the following permission:
- Camera and Microphone: Is used for take pictures and videos, is used for the live call audio/video streaming with web operator and also is used for scan qrcode;
- Read and Write storage files: is used for save pictures and videos taked from camera and files downloaded from cloud;
- GPS location: is used during live call to determinate the device position;
- All permissions will not be used without user consent.