In compliance with the obligations deriving from the European regulation concerning protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR and following changes, this site respects and protects the confidentiality of its visitors and users, doing all the possible and proportionate effort not to prejudice the users’ right.
This website uses data prior to permission to do so. Therefore providing data and the permission to collect and use data are both optional.
Collected data and purposes
We make a distinction between collected data by an automatic way and data voluntarily provided by user.
Automatically collected data
Like all websites, this one also makes use of log files where information, automatically collected during user visits, are stored.
These information are automatically managed and collected in order to verify the correct operation of the website and for security reasons. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in compliance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the website itself, to cause damage to other users or in any case for harmful activities or crime. These data are never used to identify or profile users but only to protect the website and its users.
The collected information could be the following:
- Protocol internet address (IP)
- Types of browser and parameters of device used to connect to the website;
- Name of Internet service provider (ISP);
- Visit date and time;
- Web site of origin and exit of visitor (referral);
- Possibly number of click.
Data voluntarily provided by user
The website allows the insertion of personal data to contact the company.
These user’s identification data are:
- First name
- Email address
- Role within the company
- Phone number
If the user provides personal data of third parties, he must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and that they agreed to the related process of data management described by this statement.
Underaged users are not allowed to provide any personal data.
Purpose of the use of data
The data provided voluntarily and therefore not automatically will be used exclusively to provide the requested service to the user.
Storage time of voluntarily provided data
The storage time of voluntarily provided data is 24 months. It is possible to request the cancellation of personal data at any time before the expiry of 24 months by contacting us through this website.
Place of data processing
The data collected from the website will be processed by TransTec Services S.r.l. at its headquarter (Via Cornelia 498, 00166 Rome). TransTec Services S.r.l. is the data controller. We never transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
This policy may be subject to change. If the data controller makes important changes to the use of data related to a user, the data controller will notify the user by publishing the changes with the maximum evidence on its web pages.
According to the European 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulation, user can claim the following rights:
- Request a confirmation about the existence of personal data concerning him / herself (right of access);
- Know the origin;
- Receive intelligible communication;
- Receive information about logic, methods and purposes of the management of personal data;
- Request updating, rectification, integration, cancellation and the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those information no longer necessary to the purposes for which they were collected;
- The right to make a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantee);
- As well as exercising all the rights that are recognized by the current law.
Requests should be sent via email to the Data Controller at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All types of cookies of Brochesia®, trademark owned by TransTec Services S.r.l., and others that are on your device are described here: TransTec Services will only set cookies strictly necessary or specifically accepted through system preferences.
TransTec Services gives the possibility to specify preferences for those not strictly necessary cookies that are set on the device through the management cookies bar (pop up/banner) of TransTec Services.
When you specify preferences through the bar TransTec Services will create a special cookie on your device. This cookie will only be used to remember your preferences so that you will not have to specify them every time. This type of cookie is considered strictly necessary. If you delete it your preferences will not be recognized and TransTec Services will ask you to rehabilitate them during every session.
Cookies set by TransTec Services websites before setting user-specified preferences will remain on the device, but TransTec Services will not have access or use of them. User can delete them using the feature from the browser settings.
Note that cookies are specific for the type of browser or device used, as well as the domain, so you will have to reset the preferences again in case you would change your browser/device or if you would use a different domain.
You can change the system settings by following the instructions.
All other questions regarding consent settings can be sent to email@example.com
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website can put on your computer or on a mobile device during the first time you visit a website or a page. Cookies allow the website to recognize the device the next time you visit it. The word “cookies” is used in this document refers to all files that collect information in this way.
Cookies perform many tasks, among which there could be remembering user’s name and preferences, analyzing performance of the website the user visits or they allow to recommend contents more relevant to user.
These cookies facilitate the additional capabilities of the website, thanks to enhanced performance and functionality: for example remembering preferences, analyzing the use of the website for its optimization, providing personalized contents, providing images or videos from third parties websites. Some cookies contain personal information – for example, if you click on “remember me” during authentication, your username will be stored in a cookie. Most of the cookies do not collect information that identify the user but they collect more general information such as the way by which users arrived at our website, how they use it or the general location of a user.
Duration of cookies
The duration of the information stored depends on the cookie, the majority only lasts for the user’s browsing session, others may last longer and renew each session, please refer to the list of cookies for further information. When the cookie expires all information will be deleted.
Enabling/disabling cookies through the browser
There are several ways to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. By changing your browser settings you can accept or reject cookies or you can decide to receive a warning message before accepting a cookie from the websites you visited. Please note that through a complete disabling of cookies you might not be able to use all the interactive features of the website. If you use multiple computers located in different positions you should make sure that each browser is set up to meet the preferences you chose. You can delete all cookies installed in the cookies folder of the browser you are using. Each browser has different procedures to manage settings.
Disabling cookies for targeted advertising based on behavior
If you are concerned about the type of cookies which show targeted advertising messages, all the users located in the European Union can visit www.youronlinechoices.eu to choose to be excluded from using these third-parties’ cookies.
The mentioned website is not managed by TransTec Services and therefore it is not responsible for its content.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
The used cookies trace the information of visitor’s device to improve the browsing experience, specifically the language settings of the user’s browser in order to offer content in the visitor’s language:
- Cookie to manage the multilingual features of the website.
- Cookie to memorize the language of the website chosen by the user.
- Cookie to redirect automatically visitor according to the language of his browser.
The www.brochesia.com website uses some cookies coming from other websites, these are cookies that act on the publisher’s website but they are not owned by this website. TransTec Services has no control over these third-parts’ cookies. These cookies are small text files that allow the website to provide additional features to its visitors or to collect information in order to improve the website, these are technical cookies.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. These cookies are text files that are stored on the user’s device to allow statistical analysis in aggregate form.
- _utmb – Google inc. – Duration: 30 minutes/Updated – Used to define new sessions/visits. Recovers the timestamp in the exact moment a visitor enters the website. The cookie is updated every time data are sent to Google Analytics.
- _utmc – Google inc. – Duration: end of session – This cookie works in collaboration with the _utmb cookie to define if the user has created a new session or if he is visiting the website again.
- _utmv – Google inc. – Duration: 2 years/Updated – Used to store customized variable data at the visitor level. It is updated whenever data are sent to Google Analytics.
- _ga – Google inc. – Duration: 2 years/Updated – Cookies installed by Google Analytics that allow the collection of data during the use of website anonymously. We use this information to draw up usage reports and for a further improvement of the website.
- _gat – Google inc. – Duration: 10 minutes/Updated – Cookie installed by Google Analytics to control user’s session, information are collected anonymously and they include page navigation.