Effective day: December 14, 2020
This page is to inform visitors regarding our policy in the collection,
use, and disclosure of Personal Data in case of use of our Services.
Brochesia is a registered trademark owned by TransTec Services Srl, also indicated as “the Owner” in the following document.
Information Collection and Use
These services use log files, we store information collected in an automated manner during the user visits on our webpage or after a direct contact with the costumer and an explicit approval from his side.
Data are automatically processed and exclusively collected to verify the
correct functioning of the Services and for security reasons.
With security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal information such as IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the applicable laws in force, to block attempts to damage the extension or to cause damage to other users or in any case of harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the application and its users.
The information collected can include:
- IP Address
- Type of browser and the parameters of the device used to install the extension and use the Services
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP)
- Date and time of the installation
- Data voluntarily provided by the user.
It is also possible to enter the following data:
- Multiple e-mail addresses
- Name and second name.
The collected data can be divided into data for
- Service use, Accounting, and user registration
- Marketing and sales (These data are NOT used for any type of customer profiling)
- Software development and technical assistance to support users of SW licenses
If the user provides personal data of third parties, the user must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the data processing as described in this statement.
Minors cannot give any kind of personal information.
Service use and access
Access to the Services developed by TransTec Services S.r.l. is carried out through a login with the insertion of a user and a password (automatically generated; the customer is given the possibility to change it through the Forgot Password function).
The application solution uses secure data transmission: HTTPS with TLS RSA and a 256-bit ATP SRTP key (for video streaming). The encryption protocol used depends on the type of channel; data streams are encrypted using Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) and media streams are encrypted using Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP).
Purpose of data processing
The data provided voluntarily and therefore in a non-automated manner will be used exclusively for the provision of the Service requested by the user.
Storage time of voluntarily provided data
The storage time of voluntarily provided data is 6 months after the end of the use of the Service. It is always possible to ask for the cancellation of personal data at any time before the end of the 6 months.
Place of data processing
The data are stored in digital and paper format.
The collected data are processed at the operational and administrative headquarter in Via Cornelia, 498 – 00166, Rome (RM) / Italy. They are also processed, on behalf of TransTec Services S.r.l., by professionals and/or companies in charge of carrying out technical, development, management, and administrative-accounting activities.
The Data Processor is TransTec Services S.r.l. Legal Representative.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to data is strictly limited to authorized personnel.
No sensitive data is shared with unauthorized people.
Access takes place through personal credentials that are regularly updated.
We will never share or sell personal data to third parties.
According to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the user can exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access)
- Know the origin of the data
- Receive intelligible communication about the data
- Have information about the logic, methods, and purposes of the processing
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected
- The right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor)
- Exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
Requests should be sent to the Data Controller via the email to email@example.com. The Service use third party platform that may collect information about your device.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate the Service
- To provide the Service on our behalf
- To perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used
- We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information after personal approval, to perform a task assigned on our behalf
- However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
The contents created and saved by TransTec Services customers during the use of the Services is accessible only to the respective customers themselves and to the administrators of the software applications. The access of the administrators of the TransTec Services software applications to the contents created and saved by the customers has the sole purpose of ensuring the correct functioning of the infrastructure of the Services. All administrators of TransTec Services are subject to the obligation of secrecy regarding the content created and saved by customers.
Cloud Data Storage
The Services of TransTec Services allow their customers to create and save content on the Brochesia Cloud. This material is stored using servers located in Germany.
The contents of the material saved by TransTec Services customers in the Brochesia Cloud remain the exclusive property of the customers themselves.
TransTec Services guarantees the correct conservation of the data contained. TransTec Services will not process the data created and saved by customers in the Brochesia Cloud in any way. TransTec Services does not alter the content saved by customers in the Brochesia Cloud.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Services
We have no control over other Services’ data use, and we assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
Our Services need the following permission to work:
- Camera and Microphone: is used to take pictures and videos, to participate in audio-video streaming and live call with web operator and also to QR-code scanning
- Read and Write storage files: is used to save pictures and videos taken from camera and files downloaded from cloud
- GPS location: is used during live call to determinate the device position
- All permissions will not be used without user consent.
This policy may be subject to change over time. If substantial changes are
made to the use of data relating to the user by the Owner, the latter will
notify the user by publishing them with the utmost clarity on his own web
To resolve a complaint regarding the Service or to receive further information regarding user data storage, user data retention, deletion, and security controls, please reach us at:
TransTec Services Srl
Via Cornelia, 498 – Rome, 00166 / Italy
Phone: +39 066390339
Fax: +39 0689512311